We are so excited to announce our collaboration with one of our favorite illustrators - Oana Befort - to bring you the one of a kind bag - The Lovebird Collection.
One bag will provide 30 school meals for underprivileged students in northern Thailand (read more here).
What's more to love?
- Cruelty-free. Made from vegan leather (100% microfiber, not PU).
- Durable and lightweight (30% lighter than genuine leather).
- Adjustable shoulder and crossbody strap.
- Roomy. Two accessory pockets, a zipper compartment, and a key holder for the interior. Two side pockets and back zipper in the exterior.
- Fun premium quality linen lining.
- Premium Quality YKK zippers. You'll be surprised at how smooth the zippers glide through.
Inspirations for this collection:
We are all about celebrating love, all day, everyday. All sorts of love - romantic, platonic, love for animals, for our rights, for our health and bodies. This collection reminds us of what it means to be human (or birds, or anything, really) - to live everyday as if it's our last and to spread the love as much and as far as we can.
Oana (pronounced ‘Wanna”) Befort is a Romanian born graphic artist and illustrator, wife, and mother of two currently living in the Midwest, United States.
Oana's mixed media illustrations are inspired by her love for nature, flora and fauna, botanicals, folk motifs, sunlight and everyday life. Although her work is skillfully intricate with a great attention to detail, she manages to capture the essence of each piece of art creating a beautiful visual balance.
Before moving to the States, she graduated from the National University of Arts in Bucharest, Romania with a Master’s Degree in Graphic Design and Visual Communication. Prior to becoming a freelancer, Oana worked in advertising agencies doing design work for various clients such as Coca-Cola.